Vacancy webshop employee (32-40 hours)
Would you like to work at a fast-growing company and do you want to contribute to a sustainable world? Then we may be looking for you!
At Kidzstore we sell durable baby items, including washable diapers, to consumers through various online channels. In the past year we have grown very fast and in addition to being nominated for the Chamber of Commerce Innovation Top 100, we have also won the Starter Prize for Middle Twente. In the coming years we want to focus on further (international) growth, selling our own brand to retailers and rolling out new concepts. We are therefore looking for a stress-resistant, commercial, creative, service-oriented all-round employee who would like to contribute to further growth.
What kind of work do you perform?
- Processing orders;
- Handling incoming goods and returns;
- Maintaining contact and placing orders with our (international) suppliers;
- Customer service activities: by telephone, e-mail and chat;
- Advising clients in our showroom;
- You work and think along with inventing fun promotions in the field of online marketing, social media and newsletters;
- Keeping the website up-to-date: adding new products, writing blogs, optimizing content on the website, etc;
- Thinking along with expansion of assortment.
Why work for Kidzstore?
- Informal working atmosphere;
- Opportunity to grow with the company;
- Lots of freedom and responsibilities;
- Nice workplace in the center of Hengelo.
What we ask from you?
- You are resistant to stress and can be busy with several things at the same time;
- You are creative, you think along with promotions and you can set up marketing campaigns yourself;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language in speech and writing;
- You are commercial and think along with new opportunities in the market;
- You are motivated and ambitious.
Are you interested? Then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your motivation and CV with regard to Jeffrey Scholten. Within two weeks you will hear from us whether you are invited for an introductory meeting.