Pure Tea Tree Oil is known for its antibacterial and antifungal properties.
You can use Tea Tree oil for many things, such as & #8230;
- Mix a drop with olive oil to treat the skin rash. Leave it on for five minutes and then rinse.
- Mix 3 drops in your washing machine with your dirty washable diapers
- Add to an evaporator with steaming water against colds
- A drop of Tea Tree Oil diluted in a cup of previously boiled cold water as a first aid treatment for minor cuts, burns, scrapes, bites, stings and other skin conditions.
- A natural solution against head lice & #8211; mix a few drops with your favorite conditioner and comb out the dander.
- Make a solution for making washable bamboo wipes:
& #8211; 2 cups of distilled water
& #8211; 1 tablespoon baby oil
& #8211; 2-3 drops of Tea Tree Oil (due to its antiseptic and cleansing properties)
& #8211; 2-3 drops of lavender oil (due to its calming properties) Change the ingredients to your personal needs and preferences. For example, add 1/4 cup of Aloe Vera gel or rose water. After you have made this solution, there are several ways to use it. One option is to keep the solution in a spray or spray bottle near the commode and to wet the wipes when changing.
PAY ATTENTION! Never apply undiluted oils directly to the skin!