Beeswax cloths are a good alternative to household foil. Food stays fresh longer and you avoid the use of plastic and aluminum foil. Beeskin beeswax cloths are made by hand from European raw materials and produced in Berlin.
Why do we need an alternative to the household foil? Many animals experience the fatal consequences of microplastic poisoning. And not just fish, turtles and sea birds. Micro-plastics end up in the entire ecosystem, with all its consequences. The plastic soup can only be countered in one way: by minimizing the use of plastic. But it is not always comfortable to take a different course. In hectic daily life, there is little time to think about an alternative to plastic film. But every small change counts, so does this natural alternative to household foil. Our grandparents also used beeswax cloths, so it's not a new invention: we just forgot them. So let's fall back on proven materials & #8211; for nature, our earth, our children and grandchildren!
Beeskin beeswax cloths consist exclusively of cotton (certified to the highest standard), beeswax (tested for residues of harmful substances and pesticides), organic jojoba oil and natural tree resin. The beeswax cloths can be used, washed and reused for up to 1 year. They can then be easily composted or used as a natural igniter for the fireplace.
Use Beeskin beeswax cloth
- Cotton & #8211; certified organic to the highest standard
- Beeswax & #8211; checked for residues of pollutants and pesticides
- Tree resin & #8211; so that it sticks even better,
- Organic Jojoba oil & #8211; to keep the beeswax cloth flexible
Sizes of beeswax cloths
Beeskin's beeswax cloths are available in 3 sizes:
- Size S & #8211; 17 x 17 cm & #8211; for, for example, covering small glasses, cups, open packages and open wine bottles
- Size M & #8211; 25 x 25 cm & #8211; covering, among other things, breakfast bowls, dishes and foodstuffs
- Size XL & #8211; 35 x 65 cm & #8211; useful for covering breads, large bowls, oven trays and baking trays